2 Weeks – $1800
This two week long horseshoeing course is intended for the individuals who want to be able to perform some beginning horseshoeing skills on their own horses. The student will learn how to pull and level horseshoes, trim horses with a level, balanced foot, tighten a nail, and nail a horseshoe back on that came off or is loose. The student will learn some basic anatomy, physiology, and tools of the trade.
|50 hours - Trimming|
|20 hours - Tack on horseshoes|
|7 hours - Classroom work/Lectures|
|2 hours - Shop safety|
|1 hours - Horsemanship|
|80 Total Hours|
|Monday, March 13, 2017 - Friday, March 24, 2017|
|Monday, June 05, 2017 - Friday, June 16, 2017|
|Monday, August 28, 2017 - Monday, September 11, 2017|
September 4th - No School
|Trim Courses with a Holiday in the schedule will make up the day the following Monday|
Tuition & Fees
- The tuition for each course is all inclusive.
- There are no extra fees or hidden charges incurred during the course.
- Tools will be provided for the student to use while enrolled at the school.
- A textbook will be available for each student.
- If a student prefers, they can purchase their own textbook.
- Free housing will be provided on the grounds where the school is located for the student to use while at the school and includes a kitchen and laundry area.
- Meals, bedding, and toiletries are not provided.