We at Troy Price Horseshoeing School, Inc. (“TPHS” or “We“) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://troypricehorseshoeingschool.com (our “Website“) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we may collect on this Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. It is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, or telephone number and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”).
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses),
if you contact us.
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, other entities acting on our behalf may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including your general location, traffic data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of TPHS, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an e-mail at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at: Troy Price Horseshoeing School, Inc., 8763 North Meridian Road, Uniondale, Indiana 46791.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Troy Price Horseshoeing School, Inc.
8763 North Meridian Road
Uniondale, Indiana 46791
or via our phone number at: 1-260-622-6052